Click here to Register your interest.
Improve your computer and business skills and gain a nationally recognised qualification
Parents and friends within school communities who meet an eligibility criteria can develop skills and knowledge required to work in a business environment. Participants will enrolled in a nationally recognised qualification, Certificate III in Business (BSB30115). This course will provide you with a range of well-developed office, computer and business skills.
What you will learn:
- Design, prepare and produce word processed documents
- Plan and prepare spreadsheet design including formatting, formulae and charts
- To use the internet and email as a business tool
- Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations
- Participate in WHS processes, assess and research WHS Legislation
- Identify needs, deliver a service and develop the skills and knowledge required to handle customer feedback and complaints
- Organise own work schedules and develop a time management system to manage schedules
- Work effectively with others and identify sensitive responses to, and interactions with, all manner of diversity that might be encountered within the workplace environment
- Development of keyboard skills & accuracy.
The Certificate III in Business provides a pathway to career opportunities such as:
- Office Administration
- Personal assistant
- Customer service advisor
- Payroll officer
- Data entry operator
- General Clerk
- Word processing operator
To check your eligibility for Government funding, visit the ENROLMENT section.
Click BSB30115- Certificate III in Business to find out more about the Certificate III in Business qualification.
Click TESTIMONIALS to find out what past students have said about the course.